Which Kardashian-Jenner family member are you based on your favorite song from “Donda”?

Yejin Heo, Staff Writer

He’s famous for his ignorant public outbursts, reactionary politics and sadly, being $53 million in debt, but deep down, Kanye West is an artist. The rapper-turned-fashion-designer-turned-U.S. presidential candidate is also a father of four, previously married to reality TV star Kim Kardashian. His most recent album “Donda,” released on Aug. 29, was dedicated to his late mother, Donda West. Themes of family fittingly weave through his 27-track magnum opus. As you listen to the album, unearth your favorite track, as it’ll be a deeply telling hallmark of your character and who you most resemble in the Kardashian-Jenner family. 

“Pure Souls”: Kim Kardashian

Absolutely scandal-free and set to hold a career in law in the near future. You have a stick-hard, unquivering moral compass. 

“God Breathed”: Stormi

This is your world and we’re just living in it. 

“Remote Control”: Caitlyn Jenner

Most likely to become Kalifornia’s most akklaimed governor in the near future. You eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast and are the ultimate girlboss. 

“Moon”: Addison Rae 

As the newest addition to the family, you’re simply there for your youthful positivity, vocal range and raw emotion. 

“New Again”: Kourtney Kardashian

You enjoy taking people down your psychedelic trip of lies. Least likely to hit you up with a “hiiiii” or “heyyy.” 

“Lord I Need You”: Kylie’s unborn son

“Come to Life”: Kendall Jenner

You’re definitely still not over your high school situationship. 

“No Child Left Behind”: Kris Jenner

The textbook narcissist. The backbone of the family.  

“Junya pt 2”: Rob Kardashian 

People forget about you so you cry about it.