Orange and black are the Halloween season’s colors, and a very “Orange” county has plenty of fun-filled festive spooks, for October (and no, the word “spooktacular” will not be in this article). Here’s the rundown of top fun activities here in the OC on Halloween!
- Halloween at the Disneyland Resort: You can always wish upon a star, but October is the perfect time to wish upon a full moon. With a Pumpkin Festival on Main Street and creepy twists to all your favorite rides like the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain, prepare to be greeted by the medley of magic that only Disney can bring to life.
- The 17th Door: The Marketplace is always a go-to place to spend time with friends, but you might want to think twice before hanging out at this abandoned furniture shop-turned haunted escape room, which requires you to be on your toes and ready to react at every turn and thrilling corner. Don’t forget to use the word “Mercy” at this one if your heart rate gets too high!
- Knott’s Scary Farm: One of the more popular destinations for the season, Orange County’s family theme park turns into a maze filled with 1,000 monsters prepared to give you a good scare. A fun night with friends is in store, and you’ll be keeping your body (and mind) in a constant maze in a search for your own courage.
- Irvine Park Pumpkin Patch: For those who lack a thrillist inside of them, not to worry! There’s plenty of places to visit and enjoy the season without the scare. Irvine Regional Park is a place where you can face-paint, make cookies, experience a hay maze and take nostalgic horse rides through a patch of pumpkins.
- Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch: For you are interested in milder Halloween fun, Tanaka Farms is the place for you!. Activities include a wagon ride, corn maze, petting zoo and even All Terrain Vehicle rides on the weekends.
Whether it is a night of horror or family-friendly fun, Halloween in the OC has a splendid series of scares, so never fear if your list of plans is as blank as a ghost on Halloween night!